Vice President, Internal Communications & Content Lead, Institutional Banking Group COO-Office
DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Create and execute internal comms plan aligned with business priorities with focus on employee engagement, profiling of leaders, the IBG group within broader bank.
- Effectively communicate IBG objectives, strategic areas, and key initiatives to employees through a range of activities, internal campaigns and programs. An advocate of employee engagement for business directives, change management
- Managing Quarterly townhalls (regional) - experience in managing fully virtual multi-location events
- Design and draft monthly internal communications newsletters, maintain and update the unit's Intranet Portal, run socials and educate events / webinars.
- Create employee engagement programs to drive stickiness of new ideas among employees
- Contribute effectively to the division's overall content strategy in partnership with segment and product marketing teams
- Manage the division's social media channel and monitoring as a centre of excellence, ensure the content is optimised/leveraged for both internal and external channels, regionally
- Oversee the communication of monthly reporting/updates of marketing activities within both the IBG and bank wide community
- Bachelor Degree with at least 7 years of experience in managing internal communications and content
- Experience in managing a team, change management and has strong project management skills.
- Ability to work and interface with very senior stakeholders, stakeholder management
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail and love writing creatively
- Experience in content in various formats (video, podcast, short and long forms)
- Familiar with enterprise and external social media channels, experience in quantifying success for employee engagement across channels
- Strong collaboration skill and ability to influence without authority skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.