Vice President, Internal Audit
- Permanent, Full time
- Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte Ltd
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
To strategize, formulate, execute and administer the auditing policies, procedures and programmes, to value add, make recommendations and report on the operations of Maybank Kim Eng Securities Singapore to the relevant Audit Committees of the Board (ACB), Board of Directors, Internal Audit Committee (IAC) and Senior Management for the purpose of providing objective and independent assurance on its adequacy in (or to make recommendations to improve) Risk Management, Internal Control and Corporate Governance.
- To develop and formulate the risk based audit plan and determine the priorities of the internal audit activities, consistent with the internal audit charter and organisation goals.
- Supervising audits and reviewing the work performed by the Section Head/Audit Director in order to ensure the adequacy of audit scope, the adequacy of testing performed and the accuracy of conclusions reached.
- To review and sign the final audit report and present the audit report in the ACB/Board meetings.
- To evaluate the staff resources and ensure that the staff resources are appropriate, sufficient, and efficiently deployed to achieve the approved plan.
- To provide periodical reporting to the CAE/ACB : A summary of the monthly or quarterly performance report (i.e. audit activity’s work schedule) for HOD / ACB / management meeting. Any other progress / update reports requested by the CAE / ACB.
- Provide consultancy services to auditee such as reviewing operational readiness for new products and ad-hoc request for advices on internal control matters.
- Coordinate and interact with external auditors on the annual audit coverage and scope of work.
- Develop and maintain a quality assurance and improvement program that covers all aspects of the audit activities.VP-IA
- Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration, or its equivalent and/or professional qualification from an accredited professional accounting association
- Possesses preferably 6-10 years of Finance and Audit experience, 3-5 years of Investment Banking experience and >10 years of Banking experience in all
- Audit related professional certification. CIA is added advantage
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge on investment banking products, risk management, financial and operations
- Knowledge on related regulatory requirements
- Knowledge on audit methodologies and frameworks, including risk based auditing
- Report writing and communication skills
- Result oriented and able to solve problems effectively.
- Able to make timely and effective decisions
To apply , please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org