Vice President, Human Resources (Benefits)
This role will lead the benefits team and is part of the Group Compensation & Benefits team providing support across 14 countries, including Singapore, Malaysia, China and Hong Kong.
- Manage the Group benefits programmes including the Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP). This includes evaluating the effectiveness of the programmes and identifying areas of improvement.
- Ensure that benefits programmes are market competitive through regular reviews and benchmarking.
- Partner with stakeholders to review regional benefits plans and facilitate approvals.
- Develop, conceptualise and implement new benefits initiatives on a group basis.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in designing and implementing benefits programmes
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Has proven team management experience. Has the ability to engage and partner multiple stakeholder
- Proactively initiate and recommend changes