Vice President, FI Trade Sales Manager, Group Transaction Banking
Posting Date: 15-Jul-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Wholesale Bank
function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients. Job Responsibilities
- A regional role covering FI and NBFI clients domestically in Singapore and regionally in key FI trade markets;
- Accountable for delivery of financial targets for FI trade product offering, including FI trade loan origination and secondary market asset purchase, as well as Bank guarantees/SBLCs to NBFIs;
- Financial target includes trade asset and revenue (net interest income and fees) for assigned portfolio;
- New client acquisition, maximize wallet share of existing clients and to meet/exceed sales budget and volume growth as defined and agreed ;
- To drive initiatives and execute tactical plans for revenue acceleration;
- To drive NBFI trade strategy;
- To participate in Account Planning sessions with stakeholders to identify pockets of opportunities and execution plans for top clients;
- To facilitate product agreement negotiation with clients and internal stakeholders ;
- Escalation point for complex service issue;s
- To work with Product partners to formalize market specific solutions and product improvement ;
- To upskill the FI sales team members on cash and trade cross-sell training.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Minimum 12 years of sales experience in transaction banking, especially in Financial Institution client segment
- Strong Sales track record in winning FI trade mandates and building FI trade portfolio
- Understanding of the bank operations, treasury, trade finance, money markets and regulations on a local and regional level is highly desirable
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills; a strong team player with the ability to collaborate and work dynamically across different stakeholders, countries and regions
- Strong self-initiative, problem solving oriented attitude and action driven
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.