We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual to fill the captioned position(s) which would be based in Singapore or Hong Kong, reporting to Head of Asian Multinational Corporates, Asia Pacific Region. Main purpose of the job is to collaborate with Global Account Managers in managing credit exposure with existing Asian Multinational customers and assess new opportunities with Prospect customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible, credit wise, for a portfolio of global Multinational corporate clients
- Provide analysis and credit application with a comprehensive, active and high quality approach
- Responsible for proposing to CRO Asia, together with Global Account Managers, clients’ ratings for approval
- Responsible for elaborating and coordinating with Global Account Managers, Product Specialists and Credit Risk Officers clients’ group credit strategies
- Analyse, together with Global Account Managers, clients’ credit needs and identifies solutions
- Perform all regular credit monitoring tasks including but not limited to preparation, negotiation & review of legal documentation, perform market/industry analysis (and customer due diligence reviews if applicable)
- Analyze financial models with the ability to sensitize models and perform forecasting
- Act as main entry point with regards to clients for Credit Risk Officers
- Act together with Global Account Managers as main contact person for CEO, CFO and head of treasury of clients in credit relevant topics in relation to corporate clients (mainly from India, Singapore and Malaysia)
- Involve with deal teams in loan origination of club deals and syndicated loans. Joins Global Account Managers in bankers’ meetings and analyst calls
- Attend Investment and Credit Committees with Global Account Managers and / or Product Specialists (if applicable), prepare and make verbal and written presentations to the bank’s approval authorities
- Prepare comprehensive and timely credit applications (new and review)
- Ensure a permanent tracking of the dedicated portfolio of global Multinational clients regarding risk related development and independently identifies upcoming risk deteriorations and events
- Other duties as assigned
- BSc in Economics or Finance
- Between 5 and 10 years of credit analysis experience; preferably with a number of years spent in Structured Finance
- Experience in preparing corporate credit proposals (especially for Asian Multinational Clients) including the ability to perform financial forecasting
- Experience in executing transactions including but not limited to review of legal documentations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Experience with research and financial information platforms such as Bloomberg and Capital IQ will be a plus
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills in English. Ability to communicate in Mandarin; both spoken and written, would be advantageous.
Candidates with lesser experience may be considered at Senior Associate level. Applications should be sent to email@example.com.