Esteemed Japanese Bank
- Leading/ mentoring team members in managing relationships and new business development
- Leveraging customer base by proposal based approach.
- Leading initiatives, client acquisition and marketing
- Planning of client portfolio and sector P&L management
- Analysing credit risk, setting up credit facilities, and executing transactions
- Coordinating with internal divisions and departments, and other branches within our overseas network, to provide a wide range of global financial solutions to customers
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Product knowledge in Corporate banking products such as Loans, Transaction banking products, Treasury FX required
- Product knowledge in Structured Finance, Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets, M&A, Brokerage and asset management advantageous
- Strong network and existing relationship with relevant corporates advantageous
- Differentiating factors include strong track record at complex cross border deal management and success, management of clients to produce strong profitability whilst maintaining credit control discipline
Please apply or send in your resume to Jaseela_banu@persolkelly.com .Thank you and we apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R21102627 (Jaseela Banu D/O Akbar Ali)