Vice President, AML Advisory Financial Crimes Compliance Office for Asia MUFG Bank Ltd
- Support MUFG businesses in Asia as well as other functional groups with timely advice on AML related matters, including recommendations on control design, policy requirements and AML risks.
- As the SME on AML, the selected candidate will be part of a regional AML Advisory team supporting all MUFG locations in the region for advice on AML related matters, including the Bank’s AML policy, standards and procedures.
- This individual will collaborate with business and AML Compliance stakeholders in the development of AML controls, processes and procedures to ensure risks are effectively identified and mitigated.
- He/ she will represent Asia on global working groups relating to AML program build-out and enhancement, and work closely with the Global AML Advisory leads in delivering the global program requirements across branches in Asia.
- He/ she will also be supporting or leading regional AML initiatives and projects, and ensure timely implementation for the region.
- He/ she will also assist MUFG branches in Asia with AML related audits & regulatory inspections, as well as lend expertise as appropriate for industry and/ or government initiatives in the AML space.
- The SME will assist the AML Advisory team, which is the primary point for managing and assessing AML related escalations and issues from the region, in the development of remedial actions and overseeing execution.
- The SME will assist the AML Advisory team with the identification and development of KPIs/ KRIsfor Asia AML in line with the global standards.
- Good knowledge of AML/CFT risks relating to different banking products/services and lines of businesses.
- Familiarity with key AML regulations and regulatory expectations around the APAC region.
- Meticulous character and analytical mind.
- Possess good initiatives and communication skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.