This position will provide analytic support for developing, tuning, optimizing, and modifying segmentation to improve transaction monitoring systems; and help to coordinate implementation of scenarios that effectively detect potential financial crime. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting leadership to ensure a globally and regionally consistent effort that enables continuing improvement to transaction monitoring capabilities.
- Support the development of policies and procedures for AML transaction monitoring life cycle, including reviews of scenario validation, segmentation, and optimization tools.
- Support a strategic optimization and segmentation initiative to enhance and tune the company’s Transaction Monitoring Program.
- Recommend customer segmentation and optimization for transactions
- Monitoring system across multiple lines of business.
- Assist in development of models involving tuning, calibration, segmentation, and
- Perform model validation, memorializing model selection rationales and defined
- Work collaboratively with Financial Crimes staff in branches as well as across functional teams within the department to ensure effective and efficient operations with clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- 7 years of experience designing, analyzing, testing and/or validating AML models or monitoring systems
- Familiarity with implementing, testing or evaluating performance of financial crime and compliance systems.
- Prior experience designing compliance program tuning and configuration methodologies, including what-if detection scenario analytics, excess over threshold, and sampling above/below-the-line (ATL/BTL) testing.
- Proven track record of strong quantitative testing and statistical analysis techniques as they pertain to AML models, unsupervised/supervised machine learning, etc.
- Familiarity of current financial crimes compliance rules and regulations in the APAC region.
- Working knowledge of programming platforms such as R, Python, SQL, VBA, etc.
- Familiarity with vendor models such as Actimize SAM, SearchSpace, etc.
- Strong knowledge of model risk management and associated regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, quantitative analysis, economics or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience interacting with the Executive Committee Leadership, control function leadership, and compliance subject matter experts
- Proven excellence in execution in complex and demanding situations
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Systemic thinker across enterprise, process-oriented with a strong ability to develop appropriate program enhancing strategies
For interested parties, kindly send in your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Registration No.: R1550615 (Romero Abdullah @Romero Yap Loy Fatt)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.