Vice President - Operations, Middle Office
- 150K to 180K plus variable bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 19 Apr 19
International Bank looking for a hands on professional to lead their Middle Office Operations.
VP - Operations, Middle Office
You will serve as a Senior Leader for the Operations Department. Leading a lean team you will be required to share your subject matter expertise on Transaction Banking especially from a Controls perspective. Your role is vital to ensure the strategic objectives of the company are met within the agreed risk appetite constraints.
- Efficient execution of transactional services to our customers through cooperation with frontline teams and internal functions in Global Transaction Banking.
- Control point to ensure all bank and regulatory requirements and objectives are fulfilled during pre-transaction validation and post-transaction monitoring.
- Focus on transaction processing/execution, facilitating enquiries and servicing clients’ requests, product development & maintenance, and reporting.
- Lead the Middle Office and Operations functions for timely execution of tasks assigned and effective control on operational risks
- Active involvement in transaction procedure design and process optimization.
- University degree in finance related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in banking industry with exposure to trade finance or related control / operations functions with prior experience in leading teams
- Good self-motivation with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good language skill in written English and Chinese