Vice President - Information Security (Applications)
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading multinational bank as a part of their Global Information Security (Applications) team.
Our client is a leading multinational bank with a strong presence in Asia and their global HQ for Information Technology being in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced Information Security professional with strong experience in Application Security to join them.
As the Vice President - Information Security, you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring all IT applications in compliance with the Global IT Security standards, policies and procedures.
- Providing leadership and direction from IT Security perspective on all large application projects/programs.
- Initiating prompt action on security related escalations to prevent information loss
- Reviewing information security standards, policies and procedures for application
As a successful applicant you will have a Degree in a relevant field. You will have 8 - 12 years of hands on experience in Information Security (Application Development & Design / Ethical hacking / Mainframe Security)
You will have strong understanding of SDLC & Ethical Hacking processes & procedures backed by extensive knowledge & hands on experience in application security and cryptography.
You will have strong risk management skills backed by good project management skills.
- Global role
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent role
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shinjika Shukla (Lic No: R1438070 ) on +65 6416 9871