Vice President - Enterprise Risk Management
- SGD110000.00 - SGD150000.00 per annum + AWS + Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment , EA Licence No: 12C6031
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Our client is an international property developer with a strong income-generating and geographically-diversified portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls. They are hiring a Vice President - Enterprise Risk Management reporting into Senior Management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Playing a key role in developing operational risk monitoring and reporting
- Overseeing the group's stress testing programme
- Developing the business continuity and crisis response planning
- Understanding the regulatory environment of the property development industry, building relationships with key stakeholders in several global offices, helping to develop internal reporting requirements and working closely with senior management to help manage projects and initiatives.
- Monitoring risks from all sources - Regulatory Risks, Financial risk, Operational risk, Strategic risks etc,
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong front-line enterprise risk background gained in property / real estate.
You will need the following personal attributes:
- Bachelor Degree or Higher Qualifications
- Strong regulatory knowledge in the Real Estate / Property Development sector
- Up to date with changes in regulations and industry practices
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills