Vice President - Digital Lead, Data & Analytics
The Business Analytics Sr. Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Translate data into consumer mobile behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders all findings
- Ensures analytics drive appropriate marketing investment decisions and marketing plan activities
- Analyzes performance of marketing programs and business initiatives
- Ensures analysis drives appropriate marketing investment decisions and marketing plan activities
- Forecasting includes creation of key indicator curves and indices
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- Makes and implements recommendations through the use of data analysis and segmentation methodologies
- Integrates key profitability drivers and measures of success make pricing offer recommendations and performs adhoc analytical requests
- Manages staff. Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes decisions regarding staffing, pay increases, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 8-12 years of experience
- This position requires excellent analytical and business strategy skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to present to business partners and/or leaders to gain approvals
- Project and process management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with a prior focus in financial services analytics
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-starter who also has a demonstrated ability to work successfully in team environment and drive
- Bachelors/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Decision Management Job Family:
Business Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting