Vice President – Regulatory Compliance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Our client is a global bank with a solid foundation for significant growth and investment in Asia. They are looking for a dynamic and team-orientated individual to join their Singapore compliance team.
- Identify regulatory compliance risk and potential impacts on the business; perform and support compliance risk assessments.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to provide advisory, guidance and training on all regulatory, policies and compliance related matters.
- Monitor regulatory change developments and potential impact of regulatory change on the business, including performing gap analysis and providing compliance advisory to stakeholders
- Assist in the interpretation and implementation of new or changes in regulations and group policies, as required, to address, manage and mitigate impacts of such changes, with a good understanding of the business operations and needs.
- Assist in the development of compliance monitoring plans
- Interact with Regulators and industry bodies in Singapore, on regulatory compliance matters.
- Ensure the appropriate, timely and relevant regulatory compliance risk information is provided to management.
- Assist in providing training to create compliance awareness
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Degree holder with strong technical knowledge of local regulatory compliance requirements
- Strong team player who is highly motivated and independent
- Able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly analytical and meticulous
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions
- Experience in dealing with regulatory matters and confident in interaction with Regulators
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.