Vice President – Audit Supervisor
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 20 Jan 18 2018-01-20
Vice President – Audit Supervisor
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
The role holder will independently execute country and regional audit reviews covering Global Markets (GM) Operations functions from planning to report. The position requires contribution as a team member during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings for assigned processes.
- Gathering, analyzing and evaluating business relevant data outside of audits for continuous monitoring of business activities.
- Identify automation opportunities, develop and implement data analytics to streamline manual testing processes.
- Leads analysis of control deficiencies to drive actionable business impact, influences management on sufficiency of correctives actions, recommends audit rating.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of audit issues.
- Exercises judgment and critical thinking to influence business partners. Identifies control trends in assigned business areas as well as impact to the business and to the Bank overall by applying business acumen.
- Operates as part of an effective team and contributes proactively to the efficient performance of the team. Manages time effectively to ensure audit objectives are achieved and works closely with team to enhance overall effectiveness.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to develop, maintain and foster constructive relationships with others.
- Able to influence management on all levels to address identified risks in both tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Professionally qualified with 8-12 years of relevant Audit, Compliance and/or risk management experience in the banking and financial industry, with demonstrated proficiency in front office and back office controls for Equities and FICC business lines.
- Candidate must possess strong knowledge of GM back office functions such as FICC, derivatives and securities operations, trade confirmations and settlements, trade control/support, custody of client assets and collateral management.
- Proven experience coordinating multiple projects/assignments simultaneously under minimal supervision and completing assigned tasks both timely and effectively.
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skills.
Posting Date: 10/01/2018
Singapore, , 01, 2 HARBOURFRONT PLACE #02,
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40