Reporting to Head of Operations, jointly lead the team to provide daily processing on trade support, securities settlement & corporate action for both equities and fixed income products, and participate in any enhancement, system migration or new product initiatives.
- Ensure accurate securities booking in back office system and timely settlement with CDP, Euroclear or other custodians.
- Liaise with depository, sub-custodians or counterparties to resolve any settlement issues.
- Timely process corporate action event, include both mandatory and voluntary events.
- Perform reconciliation in trade booking between internal system against depository or counterparties, and resolve any discrepancies.
- Perform depot & nostro reconciliation, investigate and rectify any breaks.
- Participate in any system enhancement or migration.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to work on process improvement, new products initiatives and any other ad hoc projects.
- Update Operations Manuals to ensure compliance with internal policy and regulations.
- Provide management support, staff appraisal and development.
- Bachrlor Degree holder in Banking, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Operations, especially in securities operations and corporate actions, 6 years of experience in corporation actions will be added advantage
- Knowledge in Singapore Securities markets as Clearing Member or Depository Agent will be a plus.
- Prior experience in SGX Derivative clearing will be welcome.
- Able to multi-task effectively and work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player as well as able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Possess an open, positive and can-do attitude in face of challenges or changes.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and MS Word.