The incumbent will be responsible for working closely with the trader to deliver client focused hedging solutions based on customer needs and to liaise with internal departments to establish best practices and perform onboarding for new clients.
- Identify new commercial opportunities and act as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Manage all aspects of client transactions including risk, legal, operation and client support.
- Liaise with internal departments to obtain approval and establish best practices for trading with clients.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a commodity derivatives sales role.
- Deep understanding of energy client credit landscape in Asia.
- Expertise in the life cycle of the commodity sales workflow including on boarding clients, trade execution and credit monitoring.