This is a newly created role to provide the leadership, strategic thinking, design, and implementation in digital Trade and Supply Chain Finance products both regionally and globally.
Purpose of the Role:
This is a newly created role to provide the leadership, strategic thinking, design, and implementation in digital Trade and Supply Chain Finance products both regionally and globally. Reporting to Head of Digital Trade, the successful candidate will play a key role in assisting in the formulation of strategies, influencing key stakeholders, driving the development of business requirement documents and commercialization of digital trade initiatives.
The individual must be able to demonstrate excellent writing and presentation skills, strong project management and creative problem solving skills, as well as an innovative mind-set.
- Support Head of Digital Trade to formulate a next generation digital strategy for traditional trade and supply chain finance products to serve the needs of Transaction Banking customers and in aligning with the Bank’s global digital strategy;
- Assist Head of Digital Trade to create recommendation papers based on market trend analysis and identify opportunities for growth as well as risks;
- Drive, with external vendors and internal stakeholders, the development of business requirements and commercialization strategies;
- Lead the Regional product development and implementation of new Supply Chain platform and rollout at country level, including managing the project with all the relevant stakeholders;
- Responsible for securing and managing project budget for the enhancement and delivery of trade finance and supply chain e-channels and platforms;
- Responsible for commercialization to clients and manage the KPIs and revenue targets;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Finance or related fields
- Very strong writing and powerpoint presentation skills with the ability to analyse and present complex ideas, concepts, data, arguments clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Experience in research and handling voluminous data is required
- Sharp analytical skills for strategic and innovation thinking
- Ability to identify risks, opportunities and be solution-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a tight team
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under competing project deadlines
- Significant experience of leading at senior level, interpreting and delivering against strategic objectives
- Entrepreneurial skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.