- $120000 - $180000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 13 Nov 17
Valuations AVP/VP | Asset Management & Private Equity | Singapore
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: $120000 - $180000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Job Type: Full time
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm, and we are hiring for a Valuations AVP/VP to focus on a portfolio of Investment clients across Asia.My client is a leading Global Financial Services firm with strong presence across Asia Pacific. We are hiring an AVP/VP Valuations role to be based in Singapore to focus on a portfolio of Investment Management clients. This is a new Valuations headcount as part of expansion within the firm.
Our ideal candidate for this Valuations role should have at least 5 years of experience in Credit or Valuations from a Private Equity firm, Big 4, Bank, Financial Services firm or related role. We are looking for candidates with strong Private Equity knowledge and with strong Cash Flow, Valuations and related skills who can work with Private Equity clients in the Asian region on Valuations projects.
Please note that this role will require the person to travel within Asia.
The main responsibilities of the role Private Equity Valuations role:
- Handle Valuations for a variety of clients across the Investment Management space with a focus on Private Equity and Illiquid Assets
- Analyse the client requirement and deliver on specific Valuations and Cash flow matters
- Analyse and report on any Valuations matters
- Design and enhance Financial Models for Valuations
- This role will be a dynamic role that will require a technical candidate who is keen to perform a business facing role.
For more information, please visit http://www.selbyjennings.com/ http://www.selbyjennings.com or contact us at +65 6589 4410
EA License no: 13C6685
Reg No: R1104996