Valuation Controller (6 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
This opportunity is part of the Syndicated Loans team held by the bank’s corporate finance and corporate lending businesses. This is a 6 months’ contract . You will be reporting to the Finance manager .The Office will be located at Changi Business Park.
You will be responsible for the followings:-
- Assist in the independent valuation review of the syndicated loans held by SCB.
- Provide timely information to product control on fair value movements.
- Establish best practice valuation techniques.
- Interact with internal stakeholders including, but not limited to front office, product control, auditors, etc.
- Perform any ad hoc requests by management.
You will also have understanding of :-
- Integrity and financial independence.
- Detailed product knowledge, fully conversant with industry and accounting issues, valuation techniques, liquidity and risk issues etc.
Please click Apply Now and attach your resume in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.