VP l Legal Counsel Global Markets l PQE 10 -12 yrs
- Permanent, Full time
- Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 16S8060
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
Kerry Consulting is working closely with one of our client who is an International Bank with strong investment banking and private banking capabilities. They are currently looking for a VP, Legal Counsel Global Markets to join their APAC legal team.
This is an highly exciting opportunity for an individual to join an organization that is in their growth phase and it allows you to partner across functions (such as treasury, compliance and counterparts across the regions).
In this role, you will report into the APAC Head of Legal for Global Markets and will be responsible for following:
- Providing legal advice on the issuance of various products and their related legal and regulatory issues
- Responsible for reviewing and negotiating master distribution agreements and transaction documents including but not limited to martket materials, disclaimer & term sheet
- Liaise with various regulators on the issuance and distribution of such products
- Providing advice on the listing of products in other regions
- Involve in new product approval committee
In order to succeed in this role, you should have the following:
- At least 10 years of experience in the structured products/derivatives environment with a financial instituition or leading law firm
- Strong analytical and transaction experience
To apply, please submit your resume Cynthia Teo at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.
Rest assured that all applications will be kept confidential.
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060 / R1546879