Our client a leading Private bank is looking to hire an AVP and VP AML/ KYC professional with solid experience within the Private Banking space.
- Assist in the Account Opening and on-going review function of the Bank.
- Reviews new client account opening, including documents, due diligence / KYC information, AML risk profile, call report.
- Perform KYC reviews of existing clients (including transaction reviews) and highlights exceptions / unusual activities.
- Perform reviews of change maintenance request related to KYC.
- Perform blocking and unblocking of accounts
- Perform Avaloq testing.
- Performs due diligence checks (including tax due diligence) against World-check and Factiva and public searches for account opening.
- Tertiary qualifications, ideally in business, accounting or law.
- Minimum 5 or more years relevant experience in a financial institution or securities firm, covering private banking or AML/KYC is a plus
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- Private Banking compliance experience is a must.
If you or anyone within your network will be keen to discuss it then please share your resume with firstname.lastname@example.org