VP / Assistant VP, Global Markets Sales (Commercial Banking), Group Global Markets
Posting Date: 25-Aug-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Global Market
function leverages our in-depth knowledge of markets to provide timely financial advice, products and solutions to our clients. Together with our segment managers, we manage our clients' investment, liability and risk management needs through a comprehensive suite of treasury products and services across multiple asset classes. Job Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Global Markets sales & advisory services to local mid-cap corporate and SME clients. He or she will be required to work with various business partners across the bank to propose hedging/investment solutions to meet our clients' specific risk management requirements and identify treasury cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients and service their requirements in Global Markets' products
- Execute flow FX (including NDFs) and pitch FX hedging, Interest Rate hedging and Investment solutions
- Follow through on the entire sales process: sales/advisory, execution, preparation of term sheets and follow up on trade issues with the middle and back office
- Work closely with the Relationship team and Credit Approvers on the approval of clients' limits
- Support the Relationship team in marketing the capabilities of UOB Global Markets and the acquisition of new clients
Be a part of UOB Family
- Recognized university degree with a minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience in a Treasury Sales role
- Prefer candidates with strong product knowledge and experience in marketing derivatives and structured products
- Proactive, driven and a good team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (Chinese will be an added advantage)
- Good interpersonal skills to interact and build long-term relationships with Clients and colleagues of all levels
Apply now and make a difference.