VP / Assistant VP, Client Advisor (Offshore), Privilege Banking
Posting Date: 22-Oct-2019
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG, 048616
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
You will be part of a group of highly trained financial professionals. You will be trained in the UOB Privilege Client Engagement Process and be our lead manager in developing and growing our Privilege client relationships. You will be required to provide financial advisory services as well as appropriate financial and investment solutions and advice to our affluent and high networth clients in various market segments. You will provide customers with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their requirements. Building and maintaining long-term relationships with your clients is a key factor for success in this role.
- You will be trained in the UOB Privilege Client Engagement Process and be our lead manager in developing and growing our Privilege client relationships.
- To provide financial advisory services as well as appropriate financial and investment solutions and advice to our affluent and high networth clients for various market segments.
- To provide customers with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their requirements.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with your clients is a key factor for success in this role.
Be a part of UOB Family
- A recognized university degree.
- At least 3 - 8 years of relevant experience in the banking / financial industry, experienced in financial & investment product sales for Junior Client Advisor role.
- Candidates with at least 5 years of relevant experience will be considered for Senior Client Advisor role.
- Good knowledge of wealth management & investment products.
- Self-motivated, with strong sales drive & energy.
- Experience / Ability to liaise with clientele from respective markets Greater China / Indonesia / Thailand etc.
- Ability to travel regionally if required.
- Possess relevant accreditation (M1B, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A HI)
Apply now and make a difference.