VP / AVP, Team Head, Analytics, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Drive product business strategy by providing recommendation through data analytics
- Deliver timely and accurate analysis/modelling, insights as 2in1 box with products to achieve business outcome
- Drive cognitive and automated banking initiatives through Machine learning models development and automation of control towers/alerts
- Utilizing Data Driven Operation Model (DDOM) to maximize value from data and drive business management and shared KPI with products partners.
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to drive retail customers engagement for financial planning opportunities.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- With at least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably with data management and analytics in the banking industry
- Ph.d/Master Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer or related disciplines
- Proficient in SAS/python/SQL Programming
- Preferred knowledge in Business Intelligence tools and data science
- Experience to manipulate and handle large dataset