VP / AVP, Syndicated Loan Agency, Institutional Banking Ops, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Loan Agency:
- Support syndication loan agency, security agency services to all segments that DBS is appointed as Facility Agent, Security Agent &/or Account Bank.
- Review & provide comments on draft finance documents.
- Ensure the required security covenant are provided such as insurance are in place throughout the life of the syndicated loan.
- Processing and supervise day to day processing of syndication loan administration, drawdown, rollover, rate fixing, billing, prepayment, fee calculation, payment and document safe-keeping arrangement.
- Liaise with Legal Counsels, Finance Parties and Borrower for deal closing and condition precedent and subsequent.
- Ensure all terms and conditions precedent of facility agreement are met before execution of any requests from borrower.
- Manage any amendment or waivers request by Borrower from time to time as needed.
- Ensure filing of relevant MAS returns within the specific time frame.
- Management duties:
- Support team lead to deliver KPIs as set by senior management, e.g. SCM saves etc.
- Co-ordinate / Participate in various enhancement projects in the department, such as system enhancement or ad-hoc projects.
- Perform risk and control to daily business operations, review and suggest operations process improvement, support and lead any projects as required
- Training and coaching:
- Provide guidance, training and coaching staff as required, included new business product and development.
- Ensure workflow process and SOP are documented and up-to-date.
- Digitalization and Projects:
- Partner with Change The Bank and Technology teams to deliver projects in the Bank’s digitalization journey.
- Manage system problems, rectify impacted accounts, support system enhancement and submit user requirements for improvements.
- Min 10 years of experience, with experience managing Project Finance deals
- Management skills
- Manage projects and delivery
- Familiar with credit evaluation process, loan accounting and policy.
- Good understanding of market practice in Loan Administration and Operations, especially with Syndication Loans and Agency roles.
- Subject Matter Expert in syndication loans and agency services
- In-depth knowledge in loan security documents, and good ability to interpret legal documents.
- Default loan management skill and knowledge
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.