VP / AVP, Specialist Rewards, Group Human Resources
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people. Responsibilities: International Centres Rewards Partnership
Support the Team Lead in Rewards related projects for International Centres, ensuring alignment to Corporate-wide design principles/ philosophy, market competitiveness and regulatory compliance.
Proactively partner BHR, Product Leads and Business Leaders to understand the business and strategic imperatives, anticipate challenges and provide workable and sustainable solutions. Global Mobility
Support the review, design, implementation and governance of Global Mobility program/ policy, including costing/ analytics/ process/ vendor management to deliver effective and cost-efficient Global Mobility program to support business priorities and enhance employee engagement. Partner HRSS, In-country HR, Regional Rewards Leads and vendor(s) in service delivery to assignees, creating a positive employee experience. Corporate-wide Recognition Programs
Support the Team Lead in the review, enhancements and propagation of the Bank's Recognition programs/ initiatives (primarily iTQ and WeTQ), including analytics/ process/ vendor management, working in collaboration with HR Comms/HRSS/HRIS/IT. Rewards Communication
Partner HR Communications, Product Leads and Regional Rewards Leads in developing employee communications strategy and deliverables to communicate Rewards programs/ initiatives effectively.
Keep abreast of government regulations, legislations and rewards trends through market surveys and research; using various methods and techniques for data-driven solutioning.
Support other Rewards projects with a focus on digitalisation, automation and personalisation of Rewards offerings. Requirements:
- Degree Holder with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Working knowledge of regional compensation/ benefits and global mobility space would be an added advantage
- Strong internal client service focus and external vendor management skills, including ability to co-ordinate local requirements as part of global vendor agreements and monitoring performance/ compliance
- Strong planning and organisational ability to prioritize workloads
- Team player with effective communication skills
- Meticulous and strong analytical skills