VP / AVP, Senior Data Analyst, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibility
- Lead a team of business and technical data analysts, to work closely with the business and technology teams to ensure the overall solution achieves the business objectives.
- DA responsible for conducting detailed data analysis, data profiling, understanding Banking products and its related data correctly, metadata management, build detailed mappings to cater business requirements.
- DA also responsible for documenting ensuring target solution on the Big data platform that meets all the business requirements, documenting the key pointers of discussions, technical discussions and
- DA also involves in detailed data reconciliation and justify the gaps with valid reasons
- Work with business stakeholders in requirement prioritization and rationalization
- Work with Architects to walkthrough the Use cases for better solutions, internal and external product teams in finalizing solution to meet the requirements.
- Work with Tech leads to get the mappings implemented and address the issues in data quality
- Effectively communicate with team members, stakeholders including domain leads at senior level and working level teams in a timely and clear fashion.
- Maintain technical awareness at a level where alternatives can be analysed, modelled and classified according to technical feasibility and non-functional characteristics
- Take responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modelling of recommended solutions. Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way and produce a consistently high standard of documentation.
- Accountable for cross team reporting to Program Manager, PMO and/or possibly steering committee.
- Exhibit values and principles of an agile mindset, Highlighting capability gaps to respective team/tribe/ function leads
- Responsible for organizing product demos, training and target operating model
- Assist users in defining acceptance criteria for testing of automated systems
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the program, projects and project management community and with other stakeholders if necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring project steering committee meetings, cross function meetings and other key project meetings are effective and achieve objectives on a consistent manner.
- 10+ years of experience in executing complex migration project is a MUST. Successful candidate should have led the application builds involving multiple applications/systems
- Successful candidate should have experience on functional data analysis and applications analysis, design and development using data from various core banking standard systems like Finacle, Vision Plus, Avaloq, HRMS ...etc
- Proven expertise and experience of analysing, defining and articulating complex problems clearly across strategic, business, systems, process and data areas of work
- Experience of working in Agile environment
- Experience of defining and documenting process workflows for system implementation
- Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills, experience of facilitating demos, presentations and working with both external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, and data modelling
- Self-starter, Ability to work independently and extremely hands on in the management of projects
- Proven leadership skills and evidence of collaboration with customers to develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, vendors and subject matter experts is required.
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required.
- Must exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.