VP / AVP, Operation Risk & Control, Consumer Banking Operations, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Identification and escalation of emerging operational risk through the execution of operational risk management framework tools, including error & risk event management, reporting and action plan tracking.
- Establish a proactive approach towards managing key operational risks via timely identification, prioritization and tracking of risk reduction programs.
- Conduct periodic review of key processes to identify potential operational risks and ensure mitigating controls are implemented.
- Work jointly with operations and business units to design risk resilient process for new product & services and
- Strengthen risk management through the use of data / tools to enhance controls.
- Liaise with Compliance, Audit, RMG and other control functions on risk related matters of Consumer Banking Operations.
- Launch programs to promote risk & control awareness of operation units.
- Prepare and manage the timely submission of risks reports.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree with at least 5 years' experience in Operational Risk / Audit / Controls within Financial Services industry.
- Familiarity with Consumer Banking Operations and/or Wealth Operations will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage various stakeholders.
- Self starter and ability to multi-task.
- Good analytical and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently, with strong planning and organization skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.