VP / AVP, Modern Stack Developer PCF Developer, Middle Office Tech, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Working with the latest tools and techniques
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Knowledge in lots of different domains and client environments
- Furnish the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in Computer Science or IT
- At least 10 years of development and delivery experience with Java / J2EE.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Development experience in JAVA (Spring, J2EE, Spring boote)
- EMBERJS/REACTJS/ ANGULAR (1.x or 2)/BACKBONE/DOJO/ Spring Framework/ MongoDB/Redis/Riak/ Avro/Json/Bson/Protobuf/ AMQP (Rabbit MQ)/ Cloud Foundry or similar cloud technology.
- Strong design patterns knowledge.
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Additional experience on developing service based application
- Excellent analytical skills; Proficient in MS Office and able to produce board-level documentation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who sets and meets challenging personal targets; Detailed person, with a big picture outlook
- Understanding of current technologies employed by Tier 1 Investment Banking Institutions
- Must be a team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.