VP / AVP, Finacle Enviroment Lead, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Requirements Essential skills and experience:
- Responsible for the availability, performance, change management, monitoring, and capacity management of their services.
- Incident manage, troubleshoot business critical incidents, conduct post-post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of the incidents.
- Analyse patterns of production incidents, develop permanent remediation plans, and implement automation to prevent future incidents from occurring through software engineering
- Engage with both the development and support teams throughout the life cycle to help build for reliability.
- Manage & Maintain the Service Level Objectives by applying software engineering principles.
- Manage the efforts to split between manual operational work and engineering work.
- Work with partner organizations and vendors to provide solutions to current production incidents.
- Provide off-hour/weekend support to ensure production systems stability.
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally and comfortably, both verbally and in writing across all levels.
Desirable skills and experiences
- 8+ years working with Infosys Finacle suite a mission critical production environment
- Expert knowledge of Finacle Infosys ecosystem and its dependencies
- Expert level of administration, maintenance and troubleshooting in AIX , Linux , OpenShift based systems
- Strong SQL writing and DB performance troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with on-premise and public clouds
- Must have strong writing and verbal communication skills and must be able to work in an agile development environment
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility in all assignments
- Proven ability to communicate and mentor junior team members
- Proven ability to work under time pressure
- Attention to details
- Software version control tools (CVS/Subversion/Git)
- Understanding SRE principles and implication on the production systems management
- Understanding of production monitoring and alerting principles
- Willingness to work on the weekends and provide support anytime of day and night if necessary.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Production automation with Python or other development languages
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development
- Python Fabric
- Experience with OracleDB, Enterprise PostgreSQL DB, Python tools development
- RedHat OpenShift
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Capacity monitoring
- Engineering experience working on infrastructure automation - architecture design, development, integration, customization & implementation.
- Experience using and optimizing monitoring and trending systems (Prometheus, Grafana), log aggregation systems (ELK, Splunk) and their agents
- Experience gained in the SRE team, a good understanding of SRE concepts and principles regarding performance, reliability, monitoring, alerting.
- Experience with software-defined infrastructure solutions and their implementation.