VP / AVP, DevOps Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
If you are....
- Skillful in ensuring all assigned systems exhibit extreme high levels of automation, availability, scalability and resilience
- Well experienced in monitoring systems to effectively detect/predict/prevent issues in the environment and code base
- Equipped with proven experience in applying the latest productivity tools for straight through processing
We want you to....
- Lead team to provide DevOps architecture implementation and operational support
- Provide strong leadership for process automation, best practices and documentation.
- Manage and influence business stakeholders
- Solid understanding of virtualization and networking
- Extremely strong hands-on experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- Strong expertise in DevOps automation, containisation and Orchestration using tools such as Confluence, Mesos, Chef, Ansible, Docker, SonarQube, Kubernetes, Puppet, Garden, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Openshift
- Hands-on experience in Technologies such as Cloud Foundry, PaaS, SaaS, and Public Clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Knowledge of software best practices e.g. Test-Driven Development(TDD)
- Development and delivery experience with Java, Spring, Spring boot, etc
- Experience with Microservice and Container based application architectures.
- Strong understanding of Linux
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- A team player who can work well with people
- Aself-starter who can work independently to meets challenging targets
- Great communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.