VP / AVP, DataFirst Program Manager, Improvement Program, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 25 Nov 17 2017-11-25
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Work within the program management office (PMO) of the DataFirst program to support the program’s overall objective and stakeholder engagement. The key responsibilities will include:
- Setup and manage program governance and deliverables
- Work independently to engage stakeholders to define individual workstream plan and tie it back with the overall program objectives.
- Articulate and track action plans from discussions, communicate to stakeholders and leads the execution within scope, on schedule, and within budget.
- Establish working protocol with each functional team, do timely follow up, define templates to gather relevant data, articulate, market the vision for Data First including Data management across all stake holders.
- Focused on outcomes (moving the business forward) and adept at managing diverse relationships across geography and culture.
- Supporting the Agile portfolio management processes and artefacts maintenance
- Preparation of briefings to the Group CIO and Group CEO and other DataFirst governance forums
- Preparation of program meeting materials and assistance with minute taking during meetings
- Coordinating the gathering and analysis of key performance metrics in support of the program
- Other assignments in support of the program’s management
- 7-10 years’ business experience in financial services industry, preferably in banking
- Proven leadership and people management skills required, along with excellent written, communication in English, and presentation skills.
- Program management skills in terms of schedule, dependency and risk management
- Knowledge and understanding of banking practices
- Graduate / Post-graduate degree preferably in a data analytics or finance related discipline
- Preferably scrum master certified
- Relevant experience for 1-2 years in Data Lead Transformation in large scale banking & technology industry with all aspects of Data – access, federation, environment, tools, processes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage teams and initiatives in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to attend to details while keeping the big picture goals in mind, manage multiple tasks readily, effectively and within the tight deadlines.
- Must be analytical, solution oriented, and be able to propose and follow through both transformational and incremental change.
- Prominently developed skills in the area of business process operations and business process improvement activities. Established record in managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Trusted agent, acts with integrity.
- Very proficient in Office 365, Powerpoint, Excel tools with “do the job attitude”
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.