VP / AVP, Data-First Curriculum Lead, Improvement Program, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Demonstrate your ability to lead and collaborate with Data First team and relevant stakeholders in designing and rolling out the Data First learning programme curriculum for the bank staff
- Curriculum building and roll out: Establish the Data First Curriculum in DigiFY, which compromises learning paths for different roles across multiple competency levels from Novice to Mastery.
- Role coverage: Validate and identify the critical roles within the bank that contribute significant impact to the success of the Data First program to define audience coverage.
- Curriculum: Collaborate and work with stakeholders and the current learning-ecosystem in designing the curriculum.
- Learning pathway: Design a road to mastery program for the analytics community that fosters technical advancement and coaching/collaboration opportunity with Data First COE.
- Onboarding: Provide strategic learning advisory that supports the onboarding and adoption of teams
- Operational: Production of regular status updates on programme milestones and training achievements for the use of various discussions forum
- Culture and Data-driven Rituals: Collaborate with Data First Communication Lead to promote the adoption of data-driven rituals from the learning perspective
- You will be our Data First Curriculum Lead who ensures the development and roll out of the Data First Learning Curriculum.
- You will be the CAO Learning success manager who provides advisory and assistance learning on boarding effort to our stakeholders.
- You are responsible for establishing the partnership and collaboration with the broader Transformation Program team members, Group HR, business and supports team in rolling out and operationalising the Culture and Curriculum program in the bank.
- You will be liaising with the data council, regional champion and leads in the countries to ensure consistent program roll out.
- You will be providing assessment and review of the quality of trainers through various pilot sessions and feedback channels. You will be actively involved in the creation of multiple learning channels which foster collaboration, active listening and feedback gathering which can help to improve technology delivery learning roadmap to be consistently fit for purpose.
- Within the CAO office, you will be coordinating and ensuring that our department’s statutory training requirements are met and consolidate, implement, and monitor training programmes within the department.
- Opportunistically you will be requested to perform other tasks and projects as necessary when required to support the transformation agenda.
- 6 - 8 years of relevant working experience with a proven record
- Demonstrated the ability to create an enterprise learning curriculum within various areas of expertise along the transformation track.
- Experienced in driving enterprise / regional change program which involves the creation of initiatives in culture and people capability building.
- Excited about developing cutting edge and innovative learning solutions, solve problems and improving current processes.
- Experienced and passionate about working with analytics and familiar with creating a data-driven solution.
- Must be analytical, solution-oriented, and be able to propose and follow through both transformational and incremental change.
- Geared up in building relationship with stakeholders, able to initiate a conversation and provide a customer-centric approach to assist stakeholders.
- A team player, experienced working in Agile teams to deliver solutions. Committed to learning fast, adaptable and passionate to contribute work as a team.
- Ability to represent quantitative information in a visual form that facilitates effective decision making
- Proven leadership and people management skills required, along with excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to attend to details while keeping the big picture goals in mind, manage multiple tasks readily, efficiently and within the tight deadlines.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.