VP / AVP, C3 Audit Function, Group Audit
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group's risk and control processes are adequate and effective.
All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company's internal controls.
In C3 audit function, we look after a portfolio made up of Consumer Banking Group (including wealth management), Control Functions (Legal, Compliance & Secretariat function (including Financial Crime & Security Services)) and Corporate Functions (such as GSMC etc.) Responsibilities
- Conduct end-to-end audits in C3 audit portfolio, with focus on AML/CFT & Sanctions.
- Plan and coordinate end-to-end audits, including reporting within established timelines.
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of processes and controls and develop appropriate tests to be conducted and ascertain the level of testing of controls required.
- Escalate issues appropriately and timely. Ensure concise and clear audit findings and reports are presented on a timely basis.
- Keep abreast on the development of regulatory, industry and product development through continuous monitoring and auditing. Requirements
- Degree qualification, with at least 5 years' experience in the financial services industry, preferably with relevant experience in AML/CFT and Sanctions.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple priorities and to determine the most appropriate solution based on organisational and stakeholder needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and team mates. - S
elf-motivated, takes initiatives and demonstrate the ability to work independently or as team lead or member of the audit team.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven robust analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Professional certificate in AML/ CFT & Sanctions or accounting or internal audit qualifications are preferred.