VP / AVP, Business Analytics Analyst (Ecosystem), Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Partner Paylah & Intelligent Banking team to formulate business strategies and using data insights to drive business outcomes
- Determine the measurement matrices to follow-up on ecosystem performance, ensuring strategies deliver business outcomes.
- Identify key trends, provide insights on performance & causality and identify opportunities to deeper customer engagement
- Create visualizations and present clear, concise and actionable insights to the key stakeholders, lead discussions on analytics and interpretation of results
- Develop models and data insights to plan and drive the customer interactions
- Partner with the Communities team to drive community strategy
- Partner the ecosystem stream to drive ecosystem strategy & results
- Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer or related disciplines
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate
- Proficient in SAS/R/Python Programming
- Experience in Business Intelligence tools, data mining and ability to manipulate and handle large dataset
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Strategic thinker; strong results driven personality with innovative mindset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.