VP / AVP, Application Infra Project Manager, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Key Responsibilities
Essential Skills & Prerequisites
- Streamline and automate provisioning and infra readiness tasks and workflows
- Build infra readiness dashboards to improve status reporting and performance
- Collaborate closely with DBS Application teams on their Infrastructure requirement right from solutioning to go-live.
- Collaborate with DBS Infra team to procure/create and maintain various test and production environments.
- Collaborate with DBS System Administrators and Infra teams to setup, Servers, Firewall, Connectivity, Backup, Server Patching, Preparation for Go Live etc.
- Collaborate with DBS Security team on Data download from production environment to various test environments.
- Collaborate with DBS Infra team on various processes like Infra Deployment & Application Deployment processes.
- Collaborate with DBS IT Security team on various ISCD, ID Handover & IDR Processes.
- Collaborate closely with QA, Development & Business teams on application release management cycle.
- Collaborate with Change Control board for production deployment.
- 7-12 years of experience in the field of financial/banking applications and IT Infrastructure support experience
- Experience in agile methodologies is added advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge - able to code in one or two scripting language
- Experience working directly with and managing vendors and partners
- Pro-active, independent, resourceful and able to work in a team
- Experience of Banking domain and applications required.
- Familiarity with modern 3-tier applications & related technologies (e.g. Java/J2EE, SQL/Oracle, UNIX)
- A Bachelor's degree or higher preferably in Computer Science or IT
- Additional experience on developing service based application
- Excellent analytical skills; Proficient in MS Office and able to produce board-level documentation
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who sets and meets challenging personal targets; Detailed person, with a big picture outlook
- Understanding of current technologies employed by Tier 1 Investment Banking Institutions
- Must be a team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.