VP, Vendor Management, Group Procurement & Services, Technology & Operation
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Drives a data-driven vendor risks management culture and establish analytics capabilities across T&O Group Procurement & Services - Sourcing. Requirements
- Partner with internal teams such as T&O Group Procurement & Services - Risks and Contract Management, Sourcing, Procurement Operations and key stakeholders for their inputs. Implement and supports data on-boarding, data governance, data management, as part of vendor management capabilities.
- Drive the development, design, deployment, management and future enhancements of dashboards to facilitate identification of risks and vendor management. Dashboards will be key to demonstrate metrics, efficiency and transparency of the vendor management's effectiveness and performance.
- Establish metrics and means to integrate data, rules and analytics to derive precise and effective fact-based decisions.
- Pro-actively monitor risks, relationship and performance of vendors
- Drive monthly/ quarterly vendor review based on vendor segmentation
Degree in Supply Chain Management or Risks Management. Experience in vendor management preferred Strong experience in data cleansing, building Qlik or PowerBI dashboards from scratch. Proficiency with programming in Spark, Python or R is a plus. Interests in purpose-specific tools, such as decision management suites, data science and machine learning platforms and optimization platforms. A self-starter who is strong in problem solving and able to multi-tasks effectively Excellent analytical, decision making, written and verbal communication skills Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.