VP, Treasury Execution Desk Dealer, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 02-Jul-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
• Responsible for the execution of structured products and dealing of cash equites.
• Establish great partnerships with treasury specialists and client advisors to drive revenue growth and serve client's treasury needs.
• Foster good working relationships with product managers, counterparties and business support to maintain high level of execution standards.
• Provide execution related advice to clients on cash equities.
• Manage trade and revenue reports.
• Implement change requests and conduct UAT testing pertaining to the equity trading system.
• Undertake other responsibilities or additional tasks as required from time to time for the good of the business. Job Requirements
Be a part of UOB Family
- A recognized tertiary education with at least 2-5 years of relevant experience in structured products and cash equites.
- Possess the relevant accreditations (CMFAS 1B, 5, 6, 6A)
- Self-motivated team player who is able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of meticulousness is critical.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.