VP, Test Manager, Group Banking Technology, GTO
Posting Date: 18-Nov-2019
Location: Singapore, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
Responsible for defining overall test strategy and test plan jointly with project stakeholders
Define SIT scope, manage, monitor and track SIT functional, non-functional and integration testing
Define UAT scope, manage, monitor and track UAT testing with Business Program Manager and BU Specialist
Ensure testing completed on-time, within budget and the desired quality.
Monitor and manage risks /issues related to Testing and Quality
Work with TDMs to ensure relevant Testing types (ie: industry testing, vulnerability assessment, performance test, etc.) are performed and meets required testing guidelines
Review UAT test scenarios with responsible parties of UAT (e.g., Business Program Manager, BU Specialist, Ops testers) to ensure sufficient test coverage
Work with Technical Delivery Manager, Functional Business Analyst, Systems Analyst and BU Specialist to prioritize resolutions / fixes, if necessary
Test Execution Management
Monitor and track defect resolutions / fixes for SIT and UAT to ensure remediation meets defined SLAs
Report SIT and UAT execution progress to the Project Manager
Escalate issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and propose workarounds/resolutions Job Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in computer engineering or related field.
• Proven working experience in test delivery or equivalent role with at least 12 to 15 years' relevant experience in large and complex organisations preferably in the area of Banking and Finance and at least 5 years' senior manager experience in testing.
• Extensive experience in managing end to end delivery of testing services from multiple vendor test service providers.
• Proven experience in testing standards, tools, processes & methodologies, frameworks, and various delivery methodologies e.g. Agile, Hybrid Agile and Waterfall, DevOps.
• A proven, successful track record of managing shared IT service development and/ or IT Testing Services.
• Demonstrated success in developing highly effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver collaboration, partnerships and services.
• Strong domain knowledge on Transaction Banking. Experience in managing testing on Cash platforms (SWIFT MERVA, MEPS, etc) or Trade applications will be an advantage.
• Strong attention to details, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in managing multiple external testing service providers.
• Experience in managing multi-cultural, diverse, direct and virtual teams.
• Experience in various testing tool suites like HP UFT/QTP, Loadrunner/Performance Center/Sitescope, HP ALM / Quality Center, Tosca, Selenium, JIRA etc.
• Must display a high level of professional judgment, commitment, integrity, and teamwork.
• Excellent client facing, internal communications, written and verbal communication skills.
• Testing or quality certifications, PMP certifications, and Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi) Framework awareness will be preferred. Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.