VP Technology Research
- Competitive Market rate SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
My client a leader in the financial services industry is looking for a strong technology research professional and someone who has an excellent understanding of current technology trends. You will be an ideal fit for this role if you are currently working with 1) Management Consulting firms 2) Equity research (with a 100% TMT coverage) 3) In-house strategy at technology companies 4) Venture Capitalist companies.
- Scan and develop deep understanding of the technology landscape
- Produce original research and advisory work to investment professionals across public and private markets on how technology may affect their investments
- Build relationships with external analysts, technology companies and other thought leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or any technical major preferred, but willing to consider candidates with a strong understanding of technology from all academic disciplines
- Ability to multi-task, hands-on attitude and good time management skills
- Strong analytical ability with the ability to learn new concepts as well as communicate complex subject matter in an understandable way.
- Well-tuned interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- The ability to prioritize and make decisions in the face of uncertainty together with self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability.
- A passion for technology and investing, and an innate sense of curiosity
For confidential discussions, you can also call me at +65 6323 5124 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
SINGAPORE: KS Consulting Pte Ltd - Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8081 Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1103675