VP, Technical Project Manager, Investment & Insurance, Consumer Banking Group, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. The Role DBS is modernising its Cash Equities architecture within Consumer Banking business. The program aims to simplify & transform our Cash Equities architecture for greater reusability across region to achieve DBS's strategic vision to provide "equity trading as a service". Regionally, we aim to strengthen our Cash Equities digital value proposition with seamless customer journey. This is a unique opportunity to drive the delivery of a multi-year program, to re-imagine the Front to Back customer journey & reshape the Equities Architecture, including but not limited to implementing a Regional / Unified / fit for purpose Equities Order Management System (OMS) integrated across bank's channels, across regions. We are looking for a dynamic, Project Manager that can manage a world class project team delivering the latest technologies to help transform our front to back Equities journey. Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget
- Prepare and track project budget
- Prepare and track detail project plan/activities
- Prepare and organize Project Steering Committee (PSC) meetings and Project Portfolio meetings
- Engage senior stakeholders to discuss and address project issues and risks -Collaborate with Business Project Manager (BPM), business users, various technical teams and vendor throughout
- Drive and manage project end to end delivery including requirement, design, testing, deployment
- Plan test strategy and coordinate defects review, bug fixes, re-testing and closure within project timeline
- Perform regular quality assessment, submit quality checklist, testing and defect executive summary
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor/Master degree with 8 to 12 years of hands-on experience managing E2E project delivery.
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- You have worked in a scrum team for at least a year and have working knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Proven experience of managing complex deliveries with multiple external & internal dependencies.
- Cash Equities experience is good to have but not a must.