VP, Technical Program Manager (AI), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Manage and deliver 2021/22 strategic roadmap for AI/ML Tech projects across geographies with Business and Technology.
- Work closely with Data & Microservices team to work out the plan, scope, deliverables, resources, budget and timelines
- To deliver projects within the allocated budget to an agreed scope and schedule with an acceptable risk profile, and aligned with appropriate change frameworks while maintaining quality and stability of underlying systems
- Own the finances, ensure that all financial metrics for the project are correct, and take an active part in maintaining a transparent and correct financial position for the project
- Manage all activities end-to-end to deliver the project (from scoping to implementation) to agreed parameters
- Ensure that project documentation and artefacts are current, relevant and correct
- Drive alignment in terms of Agile software development practices across the cross-functional team, product owners, third party project managers, vendors, business partner and internal IT team
- Evangelize Agile practices, in particular TDD, Pairing, Automated Testing, BDD, Story Slicing, Acceptance Criteria definitions, etc and act as a Change Agent to drive adoption
- Collaborate with project team members from various domains to monitor, develop and execute project plans and associated project content.
- Monitor and control project milestones and deliverables with KPIs to measure success
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams concurrently and effectively resolve issues or conflicts
- Actively work with and manage a wide range of stakeholders in the business, technology and where required outside the bank, to deliver the project to agreed parameters
- Actively manage project conflicts, dependencies, changes to scope, cost or schedule, risks and issues, and ensure plans are in place to mitigate them with urgency, and communicate these to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Deal with all project related escalations, and seek input and assistance from appropriate channels to resolve these in a timely manner
- Actively monitor and report progress to all stakeholders in a timely manner by using a variety of formal and informal communication channels
- 10+ yrs of experience in Data Engineering and/or AI/ML Banking Technology projects' delivery.
- Hands on experience in Data projects.
- Good understanding of concepts such as Metadata and T1/T2/T3 in Big Data context.
- Exposure to Auto/ML tools such as H2O, seldon core and Sagemaker.
- Set up the teams for AI/ML & Data projects and deliver within timeline and budget.
- Manage the overall governance and monitoring, working closely with Senior Business stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills
- Self-starter and extremely hands on in the management of projects
- Must have implemented large programs using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Project management and agile certifications (e.g. PMP, scrum master etc) will be a plus.
- Knowledge/understanding of latest cloud technologies
- Proficiency in Slack, Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint 2013, JIRA and Confluence
- Domain knowledge in consumer/retail banking, finance, risk and support applications
- Degree in Management, Computer Science or Engineering
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.