A challenging and exciting VP Tech Project Manager Risk and Finance role has just become available at one of the leading sovereign wealth funds.
About the VP Tech Project Manager Risk and Finance Role :
In this business critical, hybrid role, you will be responsible for partnering with risk managers to co-create and execute the strategic and tactical road map of technology capabilities. You will be part of a high performance technology team and be responsible for partnering the Risk and Performance Management Department (RPMD) in developing tech and data solutions that enhance the capabilities of the risk managers in their independent assessment, measurement, monitoring and reporting of the firm's market, credit and operational risk profiles.
- Monitor emerging technology trends and explore opportunities in applying them to relevant areas to drive desired business outcomes
- Lead a team of business analysts and developers to deliver innovative tools to analyse the risk and performance drivers of our investments
- Proactively drive technology projects (agile and waterfall approaches) to deliver business objectives
- Closely monitor operating budgets to ensure that they are effectively and efficiently utilised
- Develop, coach and support team members to build a high-performing team
- Work in close collaboration with immediate technology team and vendors to ensure the operational readiness of production systems
- Manage vendors to ensure that they are performing according to their service-level agreement and key performance indicators
To succeed in this VP Tech Project Manager Risk and Finance role, you must possess s knowledge in both technology and financial markets and serve as a good people manager.
- 8 - 15 years' experience in a business analysis and technical development role
- CFA, FRM or MFE qualification is advantageous
- Credit or market risk preferred, if not, good knowledge of at least one risk and performance domain (e.g. Counterparty Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Investment Compliance, Risk Reporting, Performance Measurement and Attribution, etc.)
- Knowledge of investment banking or asset management asset classes
- Broader finance knowledge, i.e. in equities is highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of databases, Oracle, SQL, Informatica and basic programming languages such as C# and .NET
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and be a proactive, dynamic member of a team
- Effective business partner to achieve strong business and technology alignment
- Strong vendor management skills to partner with vendors to deliver high quality service
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall approaches to drive large-scale and multi-stakeholder projects
- Experience in the implementation of vendor products and custom-built software
- Good knowledge of cloud computing, cloud native architecture, data analytics, data warehousing, data integration and data visualisation
This leading wealth fund has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is VP Tech Project Manager Risk and Finance role is right for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera