VP, Team Lead, Senior Project Management, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Leading the Regional Trade projects, including collaborate with GTS, Ops and Tech and all other stakeholders to identify and prioritize critical project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop project plans identifying schedules, specifications, risks and contingency plan.
- Ability to handle multiple large scale and/or moderately complex projects deliverables concurrently
- Understand functional requirements, ability to articulate and document user requirements and participates in review sessions with key stakeholders
- Continuously gathers feedback from all project team members to track progress and mitigate risk
- Maintain awareness of technical progress and risks for assigned projects, confer with technical personnel to resolve issues and drive corrective actions.
- Prepare project status reports and facilitates both technical and non-technical meetings/design reviews in order to keep management and other stockholders informed of project status and other related project issues
- Conduct review/ walkthrough sessions with key stakeholders (e.g. Product GTS, Operations BAU and Technology teams) for the following documents:
- User stories
- Functional specifications documents
- Test plan and test cases
- Roll-out training material
- Participate in the pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support exercises including end-user live verification during roll-out.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- More than 8 years' and strong project management experience with a proven track record (waterfall or agile model).
- Have knowledge on Trade systems and experience as system end user will be advantageous
- Have proven experience in requirements gathering, functional testing and conducting training to end-user.
- Expertise in analysing customer requirements and translating the same into user stories, test strategy and test cases
- Strong presentation skill and stakeholder management skill
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrates good work ethics and is able to adapt to changes and is able to deliver within tight timelines
- Highly detail oriented, organized and organizationally agile individual preferred.
- Ability to operate self-sufficiently under strategic direction
- Willingness to adapt to dynamic circumstances
- Expert with Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and others project tools