VP, Team Lead, Public Web Digital Channel Management, Consumer Banking
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
The Digital Banking team plays an instrumental role in DBS's push in the innovation space. We lead the digital strategy for consumer banking and build the foundations critical for the desired digital customer journey. Job Description
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can lead the team to oversee DBS' Public Website Channels to drive web traffic and engagement, generating sales & conversion.
- Develop & Plan Web and Content Strategy and Roadmap
- Drive web marketplace activities with digital campaigns
- Review and improve web traffic & engagement on the public web
- Source and supervise writers and content contributors
- Integrate content activities within traditional marketing campaigns
- Drive SEO & SEM objectives
- Lead and Manage Web Enhancement Projects
- Conceptualise initiatives to meet public web goals and metrics
- Liaise with internal teams to gain buy-in and support
- Gather and produce business requirements documents
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure UAT testing and live verification timelines are performed and met
- Manage stakeholders and support online marketing efforts through landing page optimization and management of campaign sites and pages.
- Provide web traffic reports and analysis
- Stay ahead on technological advances including competitive analysis & benchmarking for digital best practices
- Overall management of day to day site update requests to ensure:
- Process of managing regular updates is in place and functions well
- Overall web content on websites are up-to-date
- Website management activities comply with Bank's policies and compliance requirements
- Team is equipped with Content Management System capabilities and adheres to SLA met for requests
- 7. Identify and drive opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency and service quality of the team.
- 8. Service Management & Web Support
- Overall management of day to day digital customer issues and system support relating to digital channels
- Provide post-implementation support to ensure all issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner
- Liaise with touch points on customer resolutions on timely manner Required Experience:
- Minimum 10 years' experience
- Experienced in leading a team
- Knowledge on content management systems, project management and gathering business requirements for web projects
- Able to use Adobe Analytics and provide web traffic analytics
Knowledge of basic HTML and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong in Digital Trends and Technological Savvy Demonstrate strong ability on analytics Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.