VP, Team Lead, Digital Business Performance & Strategic Planning, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Job Purpose
The role will have substantial impact on the success of driving Digital Value (usage and revenue) through a data-driven lens & leveraging on the DDOM Framework. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing performance of goals in digital acquisition, transactions and engagement across digital channels. Key Accountabilities
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive digital activity amongst our CBG SG customer base, identify potential new segments using descriptive analytics - identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Accelerate DDOM model approach to transform digital banking data towards increased digital usage and improving digital customer journeys. Champion data driven operating model to monitor and track collaborations to achieve intended business outcomes, harnessing data analysis to identify growth opportunities to scale digital penetration for CBGS SG.
- Exposure and opportunity to develop/contribute to the overall Digital Banking Strategy and roadmap which should be aligned to the Group CBG Vision and CBG SG strategic imperatives.
- Participate in and/or champion specific digital projects/initiatives which are linked the strategic areas of focus for CBG SG.
- New customers, new-to-product and online channel share targets
- New Digital customer acquisition
- Digital value capture (DVC) metrics including revenue and cost.
- Business Performance Management: Preparation of business management materials for reviews with senior management teams on performance for Digital Banking and CBG SG strategic imperatives.
- To present ideas / plans / data insights for senior management engagement.
- To own all digital volume and transaction data with a view to external sharing e.g. annual report, media reports and our global benchmarking participation (in partnership with Finalta).
- Monitor, analyse and report online sales acquisition (ATE), overall digital business performance and management reporting.
- Partner with Group Finance and Business Analytics in maintaining Digital Value criteria and playbook, segment definitions and outcome analysis as well as regular management reporting.
- Partner with Regional Digital Banking in maintaining EATE (Ecosystems, Acquire, Transact, Engage) playbook, outcome analysis and regular management reporting.
- Partner with Product, marketing and UX teams for Acquisition strategy, roadmap, online sales conversion, segment definition and marketing
- Work with Business Analytics team to determine leads for sales targeting for internal digital channels
- Monitor, analyze and report online sales acquisition and overall digital business performance
- Champion digital content, acquisition flow and service improvement across digital channels.
- Keep abreast of changing digital banking landscape, including policies or trends to inform business initiatives and strategic directions.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in a related position
- Analytical thinking skills to develop insights and action plans. Experienced with business intelligence dashboards with a strong interest in data-driven outcomes
- Passionate about digital business
- Experience in studying online funnels and customer acquisition data
- Intermediate MS Excel & MS Power point skill required
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target is helpful
- Strong Team Player
- Growth mindset with critical thinking and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal communication, presenting and writing skills will be important.
- Leadership and motivational skills to manage staff.
- Dependability/Ownership - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking - Job requires analysing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.