VP, Stress Testing, Group Portfolio Analytics, Risk Management Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Sep 17
See job description for details
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Maintain high standards of work and technical excellence, including the research and analysis of latest practices, interpretation of regulator guidelines, and interpretation of policies and practices
- Facilitate and perform in-depth portfolio analysis with respect to the key metrics required by credit managers to address their concerns and provide additional perspectives to facilitate decisions (e.g. Building and Construction and Marine Engineering portfolio and Singapore Residential Mortgage). This will involve close partnerships with credit managers for their expertise and GPA’s analytical capabilities
- Perform portfolio profiling to understand the current portfolio composition/mix and trends and identify, investigate and explain anomalies
- Develop tools to facilitate the portfolio profiling and assessment of Stress Test and Economic Capital results.
- To take up ad-hoc assignments and related tasks
- Ensure issues or concerns raised by audit, regulators and validation are tracked and resolved promptly
- University graduate or post-graduate with major in Finance / Econometrics / Mathematics / Statistics or related quantitative disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience. Experience in credit risk will be an advantage
- Credit analysis skills a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical, numerical, and problem solving skills, with a deep knowledge on Credit Risk
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.