As the Vice President of Strategy and Corporate Development, you will be key in leading acquisitions and partnerships projects, and work closely with key stakeholders in supporting the growth of the organisation.
Our client, a global Fintech company, operates as a B2B2C marketplace between telco, digital and financial partners across more than 150 countries. This Series B funded high growth company is currently looking out for a dynamic and driven Strategy and Corporate Development Vice President in Singapore to spearhead the M&A function.
- Identify strategic acquisition opportunities in the best interest of the Company
- Lead and support the entire M&A process
- Manage cross-functional teams to make key investment decisions
- Perform financial analysis and post-transaction assessments to pinpoint growth areas
- Engage in continuous monitoring of business trends and outlooks for optimal business planning discussions
- Maintain strong relations with external stakeholders for investment opportunities
- Min 10 years' work experience in corporate/ strategic planning and deal environments
- Strong business acumen
- Able to work independently
- Good mentor and team player
- Flexible to keep up with business trends with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university with equivalent knowledge/experience
This is an excellent opportunity for high visibility as well as having high degree of autonomy to decide the strategy of the business through partnerships and M&A.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact John Doyle (Lic No. R1761995) on +65 6643 9713.