VP, Specialist, Regional Digital Product Manager, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Market Manager will support markets in scaling digital franchise for DBS through Best in Class in App experiences & driving digital business strategies. India and Indonesia are the 'Next Big' strategic markets for DBS and the role played by Digital Market Lead will involve delivering the 'Best Bank in the World" promise in these markets. Responsibilities
Requirements Non - Technical Experience
- Drive building and launching of product features and enhancements by working with business owners, designers, developers and testers across geographies.
- Perform as key point of contact & digital product lead for one emerging market that digibank operates in
- Align market priorities (quality of acquisitions, cross sell, engagement) with the Regional Digibank strategy
- Track and monitor impact of new features and/or changes in customer journeys & use that data to continuously improve conversions.
- Be the voice of the customer in the team to drive superior customer experience. Essentially, build features which customers love.
- Track and improve metrics by journey enhancements across Onboarding, Activation, Adoption, Upsell and Customer Engagement
- Implement segment strategy for Emerging Affluent (Prime) to drive early offtake, upgrades and acquisitions for both Digi markets
- Drive product innovation & radical thinking to help exceed customer expectations of a 'digital bank'.
- Passionate about BIC customer experiences
- Ability to engage senior stakeholders
- Ability to influence & inspire
- Proven track record in working in high pressure environments
- Proven experience in a regional role, managing multiple stakeholders and teams
- Understanding of retail and wealth segments in India & Indonesia is a plus
- Degree with minimum 6 years of experience in relevant field
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Knowledge of Mobile & Internet capability - with previous work experience in this field
- Ability to drive customer traction and usage
- Self-starter with a high energy level and entrepreneurial mindset
- Understanding both business & technology concepts