VP, Specialist, Digital Product Management, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Regional ownership of digital product management for integration of Lashmi Vilas Bank with Digibank platform (Mobile & Internet Banking)
- Plan & develop digital strategies for business segments (Affluent, Emerging Affluent/ Upper Mass) to increase customer viability in digital banking, as the preferred channel of choice in key emerging markets for convenience, accessibility, reliability & customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the UX/design, marketing, analytics, technology, compliance/legal, operations, and lines of business stakeholders to understand the feasibility and subsequent deliverability solutions.
- Support Country Business teams & other support functions to develop & implement new/enhanced services, plug functionality gaps & create a best in class digital on-boarding journey for existing customers of the acquired bank
- Own ATE metric with country stakeholders to drive higher digital adoption and deliver cost efficiencies, performance & distribution capabilities on digital platform
- Leverage regional initiatives like DDOM, Design for Trust and Personalisation in digital roadmap to create distinctive competitive advantage
- Strong focus on customer experience and UX to ensure best in class digital offering for customers.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Domain knowledge and extensive experience of 8-10 years in conceptualizing/ designing/ delivering core, emerging and alternative digital banking capabilities
- Exposure to working in cross-functional and diverse environment across regions to drive strategy development, program success and KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude
- Ability to influence and support senior management on finalizing digital roadmap work under pressure with accuracy and commitment
- A good team player who is able to work well with product specialist, operational teams, technical teams and external vendors
- Self-starter, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively
- Good understanding of Online Security Risk and Internet/Mobile payment industry